Demolition Permits

Demolition Process

Demolition of a structure cannot begin until utility disconnects have been verified by the regulating authority and a permit has been issued. Tree protection, erosion control, water and sewer disconnects must be inspected by the city staff before a demolition permit is issued.

A bulldozer demolishing a house

Scheduling an Inspection

To schedule an inspection, please contact the city during normal business hours.

Sewer & Water Disconnection

For more information about obtaining a permit to disconnect your sewer or water service, visit our Public Utility Permits page.

Applications & Forms