- 401 Lake Street East - Lothenbach Family Office
Proposed demolition of existing building and construction of a three-story office retail building.
A proposal was presented to the Planning Commission on October 7, 2019 for a PUD Concept Plan. The Planning Commission recommended denial of the plan and the applicant withdrew the application.
The current Development Application includes the following requests:
- Design Review
- Conditional Use Permit/Shoreland Impact Plan
City Review Dates
- Neighborhood Meetings (hosted by applicant) - September 24, 2019 & November 25, 2019
- Planning Commission - January 6, 2020 (approved)
- Planning Commission - January 23, 2020 (approved)
- City Council - February 4, 2020 (approved)
- Housing and Redevelopment Authority - April 21, 2020 (Tax Increment Financing Plan) (approved)
- City Council - May 5, 2020 (Development Agreement and Tax Increment Financing Development Agreement) (approved)
- Building Demolition summer 2020
- Building Permit under Review by City Building Official summer 2020
- Construction expected fall 2020
City Contact for Questions
Emily Goellner, Community Development Director, can be reached by calling 952-404-5312. Staff reports and supporting documents are now available in the Agenda Center of the City website.