- Planning Projects
- Development Projects
- Proposed Development Projects
- 200 Lake St E (formerly TCF)
200 Lake St E / Wayzata Beach Club (formerly TCF)
- 200 Lake St E
A development application is no longer under review for this property. The City Council denied the application at their April 19 meeting.
The applicant requested:
- Planned Unit Development (PUD) Concept Plan (see plans linked at the bottom of this page)
Additional requests must be made if a PUD Concept Plan is approved. This includes:
- Planned Unit Development (PUD) General Plan
- Shoreland Impact Plan/Conditional Use Permit for Impervious Surface
- Design Review with potential for Significant Design Deviation Requests
City Review Dates
- Planning Commission Meeting - February 7, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
- This meeting will be held in person at Wayzata City Hall with the ability to provide public comments on meeting platform Zoom. Please consider offering written comments to email@example.com and/or using Zoom for the public hearing in order to prevent over-crowding of Council Chambers (due to COVID concerns).
- The Planning Commission recommended denial of the project at this meeting.
- Planning Commission Meeting (consent agenda) - February 28, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
- City Council Meeting - Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
City Contact for Questions
Emily Goellner, Community Development Director, can be reached by calling 952-404-5312. However, due to daycare closures caused by COVID-19, you may receive a faster response by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For detailed project information, view the documents below. The staff report and full agenda packet for the February 7 meeting will be published in the "Agenda Center" of the City website by the morning of Friday, February 4 at the latest.
To provide public comments in writing, please submit to email@example.com.
- Wayzata Beach Club Jan 5 Neighborhood Meeting Invitation
- Wayzata Beach Club_PUD Concept Application
- Proposed Plans and Renderings
- Wayzata Beach Club_Civil Plans
- Wayzata Beach Club_Feasibility Study for Subsurface Structure_Kimley
- Wayzata Beach Club_Open Space Memo
- Wayzata Beach Club_Parking Narrative_Walker Consultants
- Wayzata Beach Club_Traffic and Parking Study_SSTS
- Wayzata Beach Club Neighborhood Meeting Summary
- Wayzata Beach Club Traffic Study Addendum_SSTS
- Wayzata Beach Club Roof Design Adjustment Memo
- February 7 Planning Commission Meeting Presentation
- February 7 Planning Commission Meeting Mechanical Parking Video