200 Lake St E / Wayzata Beach Club (formerly TCF)
A development application is no longer under review for this property. The City Council denied the application at their April 19 meeting.
The applicant requested:
Additional requests must be made if a PUD Concept Plan is approved. This includes:
- Planned Unit Development (PUD) General Plan
- Shoreland Impact Plan/Conditional Use Permit for Impervious Surface
- Design Review with potential for Significant Design Deviation Requests
City Review Dates
- Planning Commission Meeting - February 7, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
- This meeting will be held in person at Wayzata City Hall with the ability to provide public comments on meeting platform Zoom. Please consider offering written comments to email@example.com and/or using Zoom for the public hearing in order to prevent over-crowding of Council Chambers (due to COVID concerns).
- The Planning Commission recommended denial of the project at this meeting.
- Planning Commission Meeting (consent agenda) - February 28, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
- City Council Meeting - Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
City Contact for Questions
- Wayzata Beach Club Jan 5 Neighborhood Meeting Invitation
- Wayzata Beach Club_PUD Concept Application
- Proposed Plans and Renderings
- Wayzata Beach Club_Civil Plans
- Wayzata Beach Club_Feasibility Study for Subsurface Structure_Kimley
- Wayzata Beach Club_Open Space Memo
- Wayzata Beach Club_Parking Narrative_Walker Consultants
- Wayzata Beach Club_Traffic and Parking Study_SSTS
- Wayzata Beach Club Neighborhood Meeting Summary
- Wayzata Beach Club Traffic Study Addendum_SSTS
- Wayzata Beach Club Roof Design Adjustment Memo
- February 7 Planning Commission Meeting Presentation
- February 7 Planning Commission Meeting Mechanical Parking Video