- Planning Projects
- Development Projects
- Proposed Development Projects
- 301 Peavey Lane - The Blake School
301 Peavey Lane - The Blake School
301 Peavey Lane
This application is no longer under consideration. The Planning Commission denied the application at their April 4 meeting and a resubmittal by the same applicant is not anticipated.
The Blake School is scheduled to exit the Highcroft campus in the summer of 2023 in order to consolidate operations in another location. A development application was submitted by the applicant BohLand Homes for the redevelopment of the property. The proposal is for a cul-de-sac with 15 single-family homes. The development project includes the following requests:
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment (Institutional/Public 🠒 Low Density Residential)
- Re-zoning (Institutional 🠒 R-2 Medium Density Single Family Residential)
- 2 Variances:
- Create cul-de-sac longer than subdivision standards
- Reduce side yard driveway setback for Lot 1
City Review Dates
- Neighborhood Meeting: Thursday, March 17, 2022 from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. at City Hall
- Planning Commission #1: Monday, April 4, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
- An additional "flyover" exhibit was shown during the applicant's presentation. The YouTube video is linked here.
City Contact for Questions
Valerie Quarles, Assistant Planner, can be reached at 952-404-5323. Staff reports and supporting documents will be available in the Agenda Center of the City website prior to any future public meeting.
- 301 Peavey Lane - Grading and Erosion Control Plan 1
- 301 Peavey Lane - Grading and Erosion Control Plan 2
- 301 Peavey Lane - Lot Tabs
- 301 Peavey Lane - Preliminary Plat
- 301 Peavey Lane - Preliminary Sewer and Water Plan
- 301 Peavey Lane - Preliminary Storm Sewer Plan
- 301 Peavey Lane - Preliminary Street Plan
- 301 Peavey Lane - Preliminary Tree Survey
- 301 Peavey Lane - Site Plan
- 301 Peavey Lane - Survey of Current Property
- 301 Peavey Lane Trip Generation Analysis
- 301 Peavey Lane Wetland Permit Application
- Blake School Bohland Homes Neighborhood Meeting Invitation - March 17
- Blake School June 2 Listening Session Notes