A development application has been submitted from the applicant TMSC of Wayzata, LLC for a renovation of and addition to an existing building for a senior living and memory care facility. The proposed plans also show a reconfiguration of the parking lot. The proposed plans require a Planned Unit Development Amendment and Design Review. This site is formerly operated as Meridian Manor and the proposed project is called Moments of Wayzata.
The current Development Application includes the following requests:
- Planned Unit Development (PUD) Amendment
- Design Deviation
City Review Dates
- A previous application was reviewed by the Planning Commission on June 21, 2021 and that application was subsequently withdrawn in order to complete revisions
- Planning Commission Public Hearing - August 2, 2021
- Planning Commission Consent Agenda - August 16, 2021
- City Council - August 24, 2021
- City Council - September 7, 2021
- Modified Application Submitted to City on September 15, 2021
- Planning Commission Public Hearing - October 4, 2021
- City Council - October 19, 2021
City Contact for Questions
Emily Goellner, Community Development Director, can be reached at 952-404-5312. Staff reports and supporting documents will be available in the Agenda Center of the City website prior to each meeting.