Members of the public may watch and listen remotely by viewing the meeting on Channel 8, WCTV, and at the City's website.
Public comment during the Public Forum and/or Public Hearing portions of the meeting may be provided in person at the meeting, in advance, or by logging into the zoom call and digitally raising your hand during the public hearing.
How to Provide Public Comment
Public comments may be submitted in any of the ways listed below. Members of the public are encouraged to provide comments via email before the meeting. This will help staff, Council Members, and Commissioners review the comments thoroughly, without any potential technological issues or complications.
- Email Public Comment with a comment on a specific agenda item. Please indicate the item in the subject line of your email, and send it in at least two hours before the meeting.
- Mail comments to Wayzata City Hall at 600 Rice Street E Wayzata, MN 55391. Please post your mail at least three days before the meeting.
- Call staff with comments. Contact information for each department on online. Please call at least three hours before the meeting.
- In-Person at City Hall during the Public Hearings listed in the Agenda
- You may log into the Zoom call with the details at the top of the Agenda. Once in the zoom call, you can watch the meeting and give public comment by digitally raising your hand. Please begin your comment with your full name and address.
Agenda & Minutes
To view a public meeting agenda and minutes, click here.