2023 Wayzata Trash & Recycling Cart Swap
Republic services will be delivering brand new Trash an Recycling carts to all residents in April.
- All new carts will be delivered to the curb on Thursday, Friday Saturday, April 13, 14 and 15.
- All old carts will be serviced(emptied) and removed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, April 17, 18 and 19. This includes all trash and recycling carts.
- When new carts are delivered on Thursday, Friday Saturday, April 13, 14 and 15, Please bring all new carts in from the curb over the weekend and continue filling up your old carts.
- Place all old (empty or full) carts at the curb by 6:00am on Monday April 17th and leave them there until they have been serviced/emptied and removed.
- All customers, even off week recycling customers should place all trash and recycle carts at the curb before 6:00 a.m. on Monday April 17th.
- Do not put your new carts at the curb on April 17th.
Please be patient - Cart delivery happens in waves over the three day period, you may get a recycle cart first or one size trash cart, other carts will be delivered later in the process. Please don’t worry about what may be missing until delivery has concluded on April 15. At that time, please send an email to the temporary email address; Wayzata2023CartSwap@Republicservices.com with any concerns you may have.
- Trash/Garbage Carts- Crews will deliver the number and size of trash/garbage carts that are currently have on file for each customer.
Please notify us using the temporary email address, Wayzata2023CartSwap@Republicservices.com, no later than 3/31/2023 if you would like to change the number or size of the trash carts being delivered
- Recycle Carts- All Customers will receive a 95 gallon recycle cart, providing more recycling capacity at no extra cost. Only 95 gallon recycle carts will be delivered during the initial roll, out.
Please email the temporary email address, Wayzata2023CartSwap@Republicservices.com, if you would like smaller recycling cart and we will schedule the swap during a service week in early May.
All carts must be placed at the curb to be removed. Even if you have valet or door side service you will need to coordinate getting your new carts to the house after delivery and all of your old carts to the curb for removal.
If you know you will not be at the residence during this time period please send notification to the temporary email address, Wayzata2023CartSwap@Republicservices.com, before 3/31/2023 and other arrangements may be possible.