The City of Wayzata continues to monitor the status of COVID-19 and make changes to its operations to align with best practices from the CDC, MN Department of Health, and other emergency management partners.
Recent updates to City operations
- To reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect our employees, all City staff that can work remotely are doing so. The best way to conduct city business during this time is to use the website to find information, submit various permits and applications, and contact our staff via phone or email (email preferred).
- Wayzata Bar & Grill is now open daily from 11 am - 7 pm for order pickups. Click here to order.
- Wayzata Wine & Spirits is now open Monday - Saturday 11 am - 7 pm and Sunday 11 am - 6 pm. Please call 952.473.7191 to arrange for curb side pickup.
- Public works has suspended all work orders and is limiting contact with the public to emergencies only.
- The April 6th Planning Commission Meeting and the April 7th City Council Meeting will be conducted virtually. You can stream these meetings at www.wayzata.org/wctv.
To read the full list of facility closures, operational changes, cancellations, and COVID-19 resources, visit www.wayzata.org/coronavirus .
Sign up for text or email notifications related to COVID-19 and other City updates at www.wayzata.org/notifyme. Scroll to select "COVID-19 Update" and “In The News”