How do I reserve one of your parks?
Klapprich Field, Wayzata West Middle School’s softball field (after 4pm and during the summer), and the Bell Courts’ tennis courts may be reserved. Contact the City of Wayzata’s Parks Department at 952-404-5366 to make your reservation request. Alcohol is not permitted in any City park or facilities unless otherwise noted.View Parks Facilities

Show All Answers

1. What is the phone number for Wayzata Schools?
2. Can I pay my property taxes or traffic fines at City Hall?
3. What is the phone number for the Wayzata Library or the Wayzata Post Office?
4. Why didn't my garbage or recycling get picked up?
5. How do I get to City Hall?
6. Can I renew my drivers license at City Hall?
7. Can I speak to someone in the Parks and Recreation Department?
8. How do I reserve one of your parks?
9. May I have a calendar of events?
10. Where can I find the Chamber of Commerce Calendar of Events?
11. How do I get garbage stickers?